les mystères de l'humanité Index du Forum

les mystères de l'humanité Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Kaka reveals Ronaldo’s secrets

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les mystères de l'humanité Index du Forum -> Mythe ou réalité ? -> Mystères et Miracles Religieux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Aoû - 22:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kaka reveals Ronaldo’s secrets Répondre en citant

The former star of AC Milan and Brazil's national team Kaka spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport on the arrival of สมัคร sbobet Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus. Kaka spent part of his career at Real Madrid in the company of the Portuguese player and had a few thoughts to share about his former teammate:
"It's great to play with สมัคร sbobet him, even against him because Cristiano is very competitive and always wants to win.
"The years I lived in Madrid were very intense and positive, I am very close to Cristiano, and thi was not the case with all the players in the locker room of Real Madrid. At the beginning the group สมัคร sbobet that spoke Portuguese Pepe, Marcelo, me and Cristiano, we were close friends.
"Cristiano is friendly, very sociable. Brings energy and Juve has done very well to sign him. With his fitness and professionalism, he will be able to stay on top for many years."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Aoû - 22:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les mystères de l'humanité Index du Forum -> Mythe ou réalité ? -> Mystères et Miracles Religieux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange